- Internal 4K UHD recording and 21 megapixel digital stills
- Auxilary LED and external laser sync direct from camera
- Dive interval programming (automated stills, recording, hibernate)
- Live video and image file transfer over Gigabit Ethernet
- Sensor fusion; NMEA data from sensors sync with video/stills
- Video, stills and data storage in SubC Dive Log format for easy review
- 512GB of solid state storage for video, stills and data
- Control via Ethernet, RS232 and RS485
Autonomy is the future of underwater systems. SubC has developed plug and play equipment with the goal of simplifying autonomous image and video collection. The Rayfin is the center of this development. Designed as an autonomous or controlled science payload with 21 megapixel digital stills, 4K and HD recording to internal storage.
At its core lies a smart Ethernet camera with autonomous dive interval programming. Built-in sensor fusion will simplify advanced computer vision applications such as image mosaics, object detection and 3D model creation. It does this by storing NMEA formatted sensor data in time sync with images and videos.