- Autonomous operation to reduce cost and complexity
- Internal 4K UHD recording and 21 megapixel digital stills
- Hybrid LED strobe/lamp and external laser sync direct from camera
- Dive interval programming (automated stills, recording, hibernate)
- Live video and image file transfer over Gigabit Ethernet
- Sensor fusion; built in IMU data logged with images/video
- Video, stills and data storage in SubC Dive Log format for easy review
- 512GB of solid state storage for video, stills and data
- Control via Ethernet, RS232 and RS485
Autonomy is the future of underwater systems. SubC has developed plug and play equipment with the goal of simplifying autonomous image and video collection. The Rayfin is the center of this development. Designed as an autonomous or controlled science payload with 21 megapixel digital stills, 4K and HD recording to internal storage.
At its core, a smart Ethernet camera with autonomous dive interval programming. Built in sensor fusion will simplify advanced computer vision applications such as image mosaics, object detection and 3D model creation.