- Internal 4K UHD and 1080 HD recording
- 21 megapixel digital stills
- 10x digital zoom within 21MP sensor
- Auxiliary LED and external laser control direct from camera
- Live video and image file transfer over Gigabit Ethernet and Composite
- Burst mode with 2.5Hz stills
- Control via Ethernet and Serial RS232/RS485
Autonomy is the future of underwater systems. SubC has developed plug–and–play equipment with the goal of simplifying autonomous image and video collection. The Rayfin is the center of this development. Designed as an autonomous or controlled science payload equipped with 21 megapixel digital stills and both 4K UHD and 1080 HD recording to internal storage.
At its core lies a smart Ethernet camera with autonomous dive interval programming. Built-in logging of sensor data simplifies advanced computer vision applications such as image mosaics, object detection, and 3D model creation by storing NMEA formatted sensor data in time sync with images and videos.