- 20x optical zoom
- 6000m depth rating
- 16.6 megapixel digital stills
- Internal 4K recording with 100Mbps to 512GB storage
- Video transmission options (composite, coax and fiber)
- Optics options (flat port with lasers and LiquidOptics®)
- Low light with optimized 4K sensor and no pixel binning
- Control via Ethernet and Serial RS232/RS485
The Mk6 is built upon SubC’s tried-and-true 1Cam product line. The sixth generation of this smart camera offers models and options to suit any underwater application and is designed to exceed the highest requirements of underwater systems for the oil and gas, marine research and cinematic industries.
Aside from the Mk6 Lite, a low-cost option for live video only, all models include built-in 4K UHD and HD video recording, 6.2-16.6 megapixel stills, and up to 512GB of storage.
We recognize that no two projects are the same. That’s why we offer various options such as Ethernet downloading and control, SD video long line driver, Grade 5 Titanium housing, auxiliary I/O pins for custom events and triggers, and more.
SubC excels at building reliable custom equipment.