As an employee at SubC Imaging, you would be part of a technically diverse team, creating the most advanced and capable video systems for applications such as deep sea mining, film oceanography, offshore energy, archaeology and marine research.
Positions available are for people who thrive in a fluid, fast paced environments. A passion for innovation, science, and technology is a valuable asset. We are a team of intelligent individuals, but each of us retains independence and creative freedom. Applicants should email email@example.com with resume and example work.
As a Technical Assembler at SubC Imaging, you will be part of a technically diverse team, creating the most advanced and capable video systems for applications such as deep sea mining, film oceanography, offshore energy, archaeology and marine research.
- Hourly pay: $16 to $20 / hour depending on experience and capabilities. Your time is valuable. We strongly believe that in salaried roles, too often, corporations take advantage of employees and people end up working unfairly. We believe in equal pay for time worked.
- Flex time: Life is complex. Work around your own schedule.
- Overtime: In the very rare occurrence of a long week, we pay overtime at 1.5x.
- Medical/health/dental: Industry standard with Blue Cross.
- Matched RRSP plan: We match your contribution for retirement planning.
- Fitness and health: Coverage for fitness equipment and memberships. Free power conditioning classes with certified personal trainers.
- Brain fuel: Healthy snacks, delicious coffee and organic teas are provided at our office so you have energy for innovation.
- Ladder to climb: SubC is growing, we are looking for people to grow with us as we develop new technologies.
This position is partially funded by the Canadian government; the person must have graduated from a technical or engineering program, be 30 or under and underemployed or unemployed.
- Perform assembly of SubC products following detailed assembly documents
- Perform soldering tasks as required
- Bug testing software
- Quality Control system and product capability/reliability by following testing methods
- Prepare 3D printed parts for use in assemblies
- Assemble and test prototypes
- Organize, order, receive, and quality inspect machined components
- Update product documentation and manuals as necessary
- Proficient soldering
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Competent troubleshooting ability
This position is full time and starts immediately.