As an employee at SubC Imaging, you will be part of a technically diverse team, creating the most advanced and capable video systems for applications such as deep sea mining, film oceanography, offshore energy, archaeology and marine research.
In addition to a fair and competitive salary, we offer the following:
- Hourly pay: Your time is valuable. We strongly believe that in salaried roles, too often, corporations take advantage of employees and people end up working unfairly. We believe in equal pay for time worked.
- Flex time: Life is complex. Work around your own schedule.
- Overtime: In the very rare occurrence of a long week, we pay overtime at 1.5x.
- Medical/health/dental: Industry standard with Blue Cross.
- Matched RRSP plan: We match your contribution for retirement planning.
- Bonuses: Company and employee performance-based bonuses, every 12 months.
- Vacation: 3+ weeks paid time off per year
- Fitness and health: Coverage for fitness equipment and memberships. Free power conditioning classes with certified personal trainers.
- Brain fuel: Healthy snacks, delicious coffee, and organic teas are provided at our offices so you have energy for innovation.
- Locations: With offices in St. John’s and Clarenville and the option of working remotely, SubC offers the flexibility to accommodate a wide variety of personal and family circumstances.
- Ladder to climb: SubC is growing, we are looking for people to grow with us as we develop new technologies.
These positions are for people who thrive in fluid, fast paced environments. A passion for innovation, science and technology is a valuable asset. We are a team of intelligent individuals, but each of us retains independence and creative freedom. Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and example work.
As a Project Manager at SubC Imaging, you will be part of a technically diverse team, creating the most advanced and capable video systems for applications such as deep sea mining, film oceanography, offshore energy, archaeology and marine research.
Hourly pay: $24-30/hr
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to senior management, the Project Manager is responsible for overall management of
internal and external projects including project scope, allocation of resources, risk management,
and cost estimates.
Project Manager Job Duties
● Developing detailed project plans for internal R&D developments and client projects.
● Working with the technical team managers to determine tasks associated with projects
and estimate times for completion.
● Help manage the pool of human resources available with respect to project assignments.
● Continuous monitoring and tracking of task completion and updating of project plans.
● Regular reporting to senior management and clients of project status.
● Follow up with clients after completion to determine satisfaction with project delivery.
Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a project manager and completed their
PMP certification. Critical qualities include being self-motivated, extremely well organized and
have a high attention to detail. Good communication skills and being comfortable with holding
people accountable are key. Graduates from a recognized postsecondary institution will be