- Output: 12,500 lumen lamp / 25,000 lumen strobe
- Color: 5000K white or 725nm far-red
- Beam angle: 80° or 140°
- Protection: power monitoring, charge control, temperature, voltage and current
- Material/Depth: 6000m Grade 5 Titanium
- Includes: 10' cable when bought with a SubC camera
The Aquorea Mk2 is a hybrid strobe/lamp that synchronizes with SubC cameras. The LED driver synchronizes the camera exposure time with it’s activation time while strobing. This freezes the stills taken so objects photographed can be captured in the highest detail. The built-in charge control allows it to strobe while limiting the current draw from the system’s power supply. The Mk2 LED can also operate as a stand-alone product with serial control.