- Output: Up to 12,500 lumen lamp and +25,000 lumen strobe
- Color: 5000K white or 734nm far-red
- Beam angle: 80° (circular cone beam shape)
- Protection: Charge control, temperature, voltage and current
- Material/Depth: Grade 5 Titanium/6000m
- Control: Serial RS232, 485 or PWM
The Aquorea™ Mk2 is a hybrid strobe/lamp that integrates with SubC cameras. The LED driver synchronizes the camera exposure time with its activation time while strobing — freezing the stills taken so objects photographed can be captured in highest detail. The built-in charge control allows strobing while limiting the current draw from the system’s power supply.
The Mk2 LED can also operate as a stand-alone product with serial control.