SubC Imaging is proud to partner with MEPECO to serve the country of Italy and the region.
MEPECO focuses on technology designed for extreme conditions, making our partnership the perfect fit.
MEPECO has been operating successfully since 1978 with extensive expertise in areas such as drilling & completion, production, oceanology and underwater technology covering the whole spectrum of Energy and Environmental fields, from High-Tech Oil & Gas drilling equipment to state-of-the-art scientific sensors and systems for the study of air and water spheres.
SubC Imaging looks forward to pairing our cutting edge and ever-evolving products with MEPECO’s industry knowledge and fantastic customer service.
Check out MEPECO’s website here.
Back in 2016, our CTO, Chad Collett wrote an article for Sea Technology Magazine about autonomous camera systems and how they will be the future of underwater imagery. A year later, SubC has completed the first step with the Rayfin; SubC Imaging’s first Autonomous camera.
SubC Imaging is proud to present our latest innovation, the Aquorea MK2 hybrid strobe/lamp. The MK2’s lighting technology synchronizes with SubC cameras. The LED driver synchronizes the camera exposure time with it’s activation time while strobing. The built in charge control allows it to strobe while limiting the current draw from the system’s power supply. The Mk2 LED can also operate as a stand-alone product with serial control. For more information about our exciting MK2 and its features visit it’s product page here.
Introducing the 1Cam Mk6 4K UHD, HD and Digitals Stills ROV camera. The Mk6 is built upon SubC’s time proven Smart Camera architecture. It is the 6th generation 1Cam and is designed to perform in all imaging applications.
Due to continuous improvement to quality control and reliability, SubC is increasing its standard warranty to 3 years for new products.
SubC is excited to introduced its latest development in terms of underwater optical engineering.
All of the advantages of a dome port with the added strength and scratch proofing of a sapphire lens.
LiquidOptics is available built into SubC Cameras. It provides an advanced 1:1 water corrected sapphire optic, enabling quality that is even higher than normal.
SubC LiquidOptics – Advanced Water-correction
LiquidOptics has been fully integrated in the 1Cam Series, available in the 1Cam MK5 range first. In the near future LiquidOptics will be available in all other SubC cameras as well.
SubC has now proven out two advanced optics design trademarks for its camera lineup.
The SubC Situational Awareness Solution was developed to assist submersible vehicle operators in the subsea environment.
New technology to be introduced by our CTO at the Oceans’15 conference:
Product Theatre – Tuesday October 20 at 3:45
SubC Imaging is excited to reveal the latest result of its constant push for innovation and research – a suite of 4K equipment which dramatically increases inspection quality and effectiveness.
- Uncompressed 4K live video transmission over fiber optics
- 4K Ultra HD Video at 30 fps internal Recording
- 20 Megapixel Stills and Strobe Sync
- 1″ Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* Lens
- 18x 4K Optical Zoom
- Manual and Auto focus system
- High Speed 120 fps Recording
- 4K Ultra HD Video, Overlay, Blackbox, Streaming and Dive Log
- SubC Certified – Large Capacity SSHD for 4K extended recording
- Hot Swap bays to quickly change out Solid State hard drives
- 4K to HD down-conversion options to save space and create ultra sharp HD video
- 8MP DVR framegrabs
- All new features included in the latest SubC DVR software release.
- Efficient: 4800 Lumen output at only 54 Watts of power
- Multi-purpose: Synchronization as a strobe or lamp directly from 4K camera
- Durable: Virtually zero maintenance with a greater than 60,000 hour lifespan
SubC Imaging is excited to introduce latest version of its SubC DVR software, version 5. Based on valuable input from users and a detailed analysis of the industry’s current needs, this version includes a significant number of improvements over previous versions.
This version is a free upgrade to all existing DVRO owners, and will come standard on all new systems.
- New and improved user interface, providing an intuitive and easy to use experience
- Supports 4K UHD, 4x HD, or 2x HD, each can be combined with 4x SD. Any 4 can be used simultaneously
- Natively supports 3D video input
- Can input Ethernet video feeds
- Can use previously recorded files as input to overlay and record narration
- Easy to use; select a folder, and press record
- Dynamic video tags allow quick file naming
- Simultaneously record any 4 channels at once
- Digital stills management
- Quickly generate modern, functional overlays
- Unlimited overlay combinations and configurations
- Unlimited amount of templates to save and load
- Overlay data via UDP and Serial
- Ability to redundantly record each channel whenever input is initialized
- Black box will record to drive indefinitely, overwriting oldest files when space is filled
- Monitors file health in real time, alerting the user as soon as an error is detected
- Visual indicators to provide feedback at a glance
Dive Logging and Eventing
- Catalogue and manage footage during the inspection
- Quickly create an Events template which can also log incoming serial data
- Log all incoming data; serial or UDP
- Search events for keywords you’re interested in
- Trigger to log when recording, taking a still, and/or always
- Print, and save the log for submission
- Ability to stream across local area network
- Ability to stream to web for remote viewing
- Control remotely over serial or UDP
- Can be controlled via a tablet
To arrange for free live demo of this new release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1Cam 3D utilizes two full HD sensors to capture true 1920×1080 3D video giving depth perception to the operator. It Includes an external Strobe and Laser connection. Many options are available including Ethernet Download and control, long line driver, and tri-state zoom and focus.
This camera has real 10x optical zoom even in 3D mode. This allows full use of the sensors at all times.
It captures HD three dimensional underwater footage but can also capture 2D footage if required. This unique next generation camera offers functionality unlike anything else in the underwater camera industry.