SubC Imaging is proud to present our latest innovation, the Aquorea MK2 hybrid strobe/lamp. The MK2’s lighting technology synchronizes with SubC cameras. The LED driver synchronizes the camera exposure time with it’s activation time while strobing. The built in charge control allows it to strobe while limiting the current draw from the system’s power supply. The Mk2 LED can also operate as a stand-alone product with serial control. For more information about our exciting MK2 and its features visit it’s product page here.
Introducing the 1Cam Mk6 4K UHD, HD and Digitals Stills ROV camera. The Mk6 is built upon SubC’s time proven Smart Camera architecture. It is the 6th generation 1Cam and is designed to perform in all imaging applications.
Due to continuous improvement to quality control and reliability, SubC is increasing its standard warranty to 3 years for new products.
SubC is excited to introduced its latest development in terms of underwater optical engineering.
All of the advantages of a dome port with the added strength and scratch proofing of a sapphire lens.
LiquidOptics is available built into SubC Cameras. It provides an advanced 1:1 water corrected sapphire optic, enabling quality that is even higher than normal.
SubC LiquidOptics – Advanced Water-correction
LiquidOptics has been fully integrated in the 1Cam Series, available in the 1Cam MK5 range first. In the near future LiquidOptics will be available in all other SubC cameras as well.
SubC has now proven out two advanced optics design trademarks for its camera lineup.
The SubC Situational Awareness Solution was developed to assist submersible vehicle operators in the subsea environment.
New technology to be introduced by our CTO at the Oceans’15 conference:
Product Theatre – Tuesday October 20 at 3:45
SubC Imaging is excited to reveal the latest result of its constant push for innovation and research – a suite of 4K equipment which dramatically increases inspection quality and effectiveness.
- Uncompressed 4K live video transmission over fiber optics
- 4K Ultra HD Video at 30 fps internal Recording
- 20 Megapixel Stills and Strobe Sync
- 1″ Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* Lens
- 18x 4K Optical Zoom
- Manual and Auto focus system
- High Speed 120 fps Recording
- 4K Ultra HD Video, Overlay, Blackbox, Streaming and Dive Log
- SubC Certified – Large Capacity SSHD for 4K extended recording
- Hot Swap bays to quickly change out Solid State hard drives
- 4K to HD down-conversion options to save space and create ultra sharp HD video
- 8MP DVR framegrabs
- All new features included in the latest SubC DVR software release.
- Efficient: 4800 Lumen output at only 54 Watts of power
- Multi-purpose: Synchronization as a strobe or lamp directly from 4K camera
- Durable: Virtually zero maintenance with a greater than 60,000 hour lifespan
SubC Imaging is excited to introduce latest version of its SubC DVR software, version 5. Based on valuable input from users and a detailed analysis of the industry’s current needs, this version includes a significant number of improvements over previous versions.
This version is a free upgrade to all existing DVRO owners, and will come standard on all new systems.
- New and improved user interface, providing an intuitive and easy to use experience
- Supports 4K UHD, 4x HD, or 2x HD, each can be combined with 4x SD. Any 4 can be used simultaneously
- Natively supports 3D video input
- Can input Ethernet video feeds
- Can use previously recorded files as input to overlay and record narration
- Easy to use; select a folder, and press record
- Dynamic video tags allow quick file naming
- Simultaneously record any 4 channels at once
- Digital stills management
- Quickly generate modern, functional overlays
- Unlimited overlay combinations and configurations
- Unlimited amount of templates to save and load
- Overlay data via UDP and Serial
- Ability to redundantly record each channel whenever input is initialized
- Black box will record to drive indefinitely, overwriting oldest files when space is filled
- Monitors file health in real time, alerting the user as soon as an error is detected
- Visual indicators to provide feedback at a glance
Dive Logging and Eventing
- Catalogue and manage footage during the inspection
- Quickly create an Events template which can also log incoming serial data
- Log all incoming data; serial or UDP
- Search events for keywords you’re interested in
- Trigger to log when recording, taking a still, and/or always
- Print, and save the log for submission
- Ability to stream across local area network
- Ability to stream to web for remote viewing
- Control remotely over serial or UDP
- Can be controlled via a tablet
To arrange for free live demo of this new release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1Cam 3D utilizes two full HD sensors to capture true 1920×1080 3D video giving depth perception to the operator. It Includes an external Strobe and Laser connection. Many options are available including Ethernet Download and control, long line driver, and tri-state zoom and focus.
This camera has real 10x optical zoom even in 3D mode. This allows full use of the sensors at all times.
It captures HD three dimensional underwater footage but can also capture 2D footage if required. This unique next generation camera offers functionality unlike anything else in the underwater camera industry.
Grenadier Compact Underwater Ethernet Camera
The Grenadier is a compact high performance PoE GigE camera. It features HD video (1920x1200p) @ 27FPS, excellent low-light capability and an in-water view angle of 65 degrees.
It is fully configurable with options for frame rate, bitrate, and resolution to better balance bandwidth and image quality
SubC Imaging has designed a 11,000m rated version of the Grenadier for a customer AUV application. It has a thicker and wider Sapphire port to retain the view angle. It also has a slightly larger diameter Titanium body. Special custom cabling has been designed and tested to run GigE at 11Km sea depth.
1Cam Infrared Filter with Red Aquorea
SubC Imaging has created a system that can help in scenarios in which ROV operations are delayed by a cluster of marine creatures in the area. When ROV lights are on, they sometimes attract fish and /or krill, which may cause delays due to limited visibility. Because of this, operations are sometimes forced to occur during daylight hours only, in order to limit the use of ROV lighting. Many sea creatures do not have RED cones in their eyes, due to evolution and the absorption of RED light in water.
With the 1Cam Infrared Filter (GREEN) + Diffuse Wide-angle lighting (RED) enables video in a mixture of Yellow, Orange and Brown because of the missing Blue light element. RED light is absorbed in water, but still very useful within up to 30 feet of viewing distance.
Live HD Video and 10x Optical Zoom – 1Cam Lite
Designed for clients without an immediate requirement for HD video recording or Digital Stills, the 1Cam Lite is a more economical version of the 1Cam with a reduced feature set. It outputs 1080p Video and includes Integrated Lasers and an External LED Connection.
Designed with flexibility in mind, available options include a Water-corrected viewport, various depth ratings and green lasers. If Recording and Stills become a future requirement, the 1Cam Lite can be upgraded to a 1Cam with all its features and functions.